13 Social Media Tips:
- Consistency: Post regularly and posts around the same time each day.
- Schedule: Plan ahead of time.
- Post photos: Photos receive 50% more interaction than basic text posts.
- Create a call to action: Tell audience to like and share posts.
- Ask questions: They are a pattern interrupter.
- Cross promote: Encourage followers to visit all social media platforms.
- Engage independently: Don’t automate posts.
- Hold contests: Easy way to keep people coming back.
- Don’t be “salesy”: People aren’t on social media to be sold to.
- Hold flash sales: Great way to immediately increase your revenue and get people excited for your products.
- Integrate social media: Capitalize on traffic coming to your website by adding social media buttons.
- Post review: Have reviews on your page/website.
- Customer service: Pay attention to customer feedback. People like to be noticed.